Policies and Frequently Asked Questions
We're here to help! Below are answers to some of the most common question we get. If you do not see what you are looking for, please don't hesitate to reach out to us HERE
We want you to be pleased with your purchase and continue to be our customer for many years to come. If, within 10 days of receiving your furniture you are not satisfied, please notify us and we will do everything possible to quickly resolve your concern. Should it be necessary, during this period we will accept stock merchandise in its original condition for a full refund within the 10 day period. Special orders require 20% down and are non-refundable.
A delivery fee will be charged for the delivery pick up of returned merchandise. Refunds will be issued within 2 – 5 business days in the original form of payment; cash payments will be issued as a check. Note: Refund, exchange or reselection does not apply to special order merchandise, delivery fees, ready-to-assemble, clearance or outlet merchandise. Please see service information concerning your obligation to notify us of merchandise damage.
Mattress 100 Day Comfort Guarantee
For full, queen and king-size mattress purchases $699 and higher, our satisfaction guarantee is 100 days from the date of receipt. After a minimum of 30 nights, if you are not comfortable with your new mattress, we will assist you with a one-time re-selection of same or greater value. New mattresses may feel firmer than in-store and have to be broken in with use. No refunds will be given once a mattress is removed from its original packaging. You must purchase and use a Rooms and Rest certified mattress cover with your mattress to be eligible for the Comfort Guarantee. A $99 exchange / delivery fee will apply to your one-time comfort reselect.
Bedding Exclusions for Return / Exchange
- Mattress or mattress sets delivered in excess of 100 days prior to the request for a comfort exchange
- Mattresses or mattress sets replaced under warranty or a previous comfort exchange
- Pillows, sheets and mattress protectors
- Special orders
- Floor models
- Adjustable / power bed bases
- Clearance models (including used bedding or damaged bedding)
- Beds with no Federal Law label attached
- Any bed damaged through misuse or mishandling (unless noted in writing upon original delivery receipt)
- Beds not in “Like New” condition; this includes but is not limited to beds that have soil marks or stains of any kind, smoke damage, cuts, tears, rips or burns
- Impressions – today’s advanced technology allows your new mattress to conform to your body for added comfort. This is good and normal! Body impressions are normal in today’s thicker, more comfortable mattress sets. Today’s sleep sets by design are more comfortable and thicker than your current set.
- Protect Your Warranty – Most manufacturers offer a warranty on premium mattress sets. Keep the warranty valid by:
- Having the proper support under your sleep set; ask about center support options.
- Retaining possession of the law tags.
- Keeping the mattress clean.
Service and Warranty Information
The natural beauty in furniture exists in its natural variation. Each piece is unique through its color, grain, size and other natural characteristics. Sometimes, however, defective furniture happens, and when this is the case, Rooms and Rest does its best to make things right. We abide by manufacturers warranties and will repair or replace your piece if needed. If you have any concerns, please contact us immediately.
Please note: Warranties do not apply to “As Is” or “Clearance” merchandise or to conditions of ordinary wear or defects resulting from improper use, etc. Warranties also do not apply to commercial use (see store or your individual warranty for more information). Please contact our Customer Service department for more information about your warranty or to schedule maintenance and inspections. Our service department can be reached at 1.888.471.0246 during the hours of 10 am – 4 pm Monday – Friday.)
Will you match other stores' prices?
Yes, Rooms and Rest will beat any competitor’s price on identical items. Learn more here.
I see an item I like online that isn't on display in-store. Should I still visit the store?
Absolutely! Our team can answer any additional questions or assist you with placing an order. While we may not have the exact item you’re looking at in stock, we will likely have similar items in size or style. We may also be able to show you a fabric sample or finish that may help you make an educated buying decision.
Special Order Items
What is a special order item?
Special order items are items that are not carried in our showroom or stocked in our warehouse. Sometimes special order items are similar to items we carry in our stores, but may vary in color, size or finish. When you place a special order, you are choosing to have furniture custom made for you.
Why do I have to wait longer for my special order item?
When you place a special order you’re choosing to have a unique piece of furniture made just for your home. Because your item is not being mass produced, it takes furniture manufacturers longer to craft your custom piece. Regarding shipping, all of our customers’ special orders are tracked enabling us to provide you with your new furniture, in your home, as soon as possible.
How else can I save?
The best way to save at Rooms and Rest is to visit one of our stores! When visiting. tell one of our team members if you're on a budget; some prices on furniture pieces are set, but other pieces may be more flexible.
For other questions or more information, please call, email or visit one of our stores!